Friday, January 31, 2014

Ch 07 - The Brat

Triston and Bobby were in the bathroom together getting ready to go out to the bar.  Darrell answered the door to find Spencer in the hallway, together they walked into the bedroom where Spencer sat on the corner of the bed checking his phone while Darrell finished getting dressed.

“How did your date go last night?” Spencer asked.

“You mean Walter?”

“How was little Walt?” Bobby asked.

Trison leaned close to the mirror looking for any stray eyebrow hairs.  He turned his face awkwardly ready with the tweezers for several seconds before he pulled away and regained his composure.

“I don’t know why we idolize youth,” he said.  “He was a regular brat.  I got out a few toys and he brought a few of his own.  We were playing for quite a while when there was a knock on the door so he gets away from me and goes like he’s going to answer it.”

“Did he?”

“Well,” Triston said.

“He answered our door?  What was he wearing?”

“Not much,” Triston said, “but it was no big deal just Spencer’s new boyfriend’s wife.”

“That’s not funny,” Spencer said.

“She kind of thought it was cute,” Triston said.  “I didn’t have much of a choice but answer the door as well.”

“What were you wearing?”

“More than Walter,” Triston said.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Spencer asked.

“What does it matter?” Triston asked.

“Yeah, what does it matter?” Bobby asked.

“Because he’s a cop living in this building,” Spencer said.

“I know I feel protected,” Darrell said.

“I should go say something,” Spencer said.  “What exactly were you two doing?”

“Do you want to know?”

“Yeah, so I know how embarrassed I should be when I apologize.”

“Let’s just say he was in a jock strap and I was, well I had time to get a towel.”

“Shit,” Spencer said.  “I should go say something.”

Spencer jumped up from the bed and walked out.  Darrell looked at himself in the mirror to check his hair, dusted off his shirt with his hand.  Bobby stepped into the bedroom and pulled off his towel before getting out his own jock strap from the dresser.  Triston looked to Bobby’s ass and smiled before returning his attention to the mirror.

“So are you going to date your brat again?” Darrell asked.

“I’m not sure.  I’m trying to be low key about the whole thing.  It was fun but he’s mischievous.  I had to give him a real hard spanking after he answered the door.”

“At least he has the weekend to recover,” Bobby said.

“Speaking of dates how was yours?” Triston asked.

“Uh, I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“Now you have to tell us,” Triston said.

“Well, we fucked on the first date and everything went fine.  He was great.  We fell asleep together.”

“That’s the best,” Triston said.

“Yeah everything was perfect until I woke up the next morning and I started looking around his room and I saw all these pictures of him with different Asian guys.  There was like a dozen of them.  They were outdoors mostly, hiking or at the beach.  They were all fit like me.  It was kind of weird.”

“A rice queen,” Triston asked..

Bobby shook his head as if a joke hadn’t landed.

“Don’t say that,” Bobby said.

“Sorry,” Triston said.

“So are you going to call him back?  You said the sex was good.”

“Yeah, it was good but I don’t know.  It’s like seeing all of those guys.  It’s not just that they were Asian it’s that there were so many.  It’s like he has a flavor of the week.”

“Maybe he needs some chocolate,” Darrell said rubbing at his own chest.

“Or vanilla,” Triston offered.

They all laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment